Amazon Flex App iPhone Installation and Troubleshooting iOS
How do I download the Amazon Flex App for iPhone?
- See this post for the link to download the Amazon Flex iPhone App for iOS. You will then get an email with a link to an Amazon survey that you need to fill out. You will then get the link to download the Amazon Flex iPhone App on iOS.
- Click on the “Install” button in the dialog box prompting “app-distribution-usaamazon.s3.amazonaws.com would like to install Amazon Flex” (Note: after dialog box closes app will sit on an empty screen, this is fine as the Amazon Flex iPhone app installation has already been begin)
- Click the “Done” button in the upper right corner of the app and close the QR Scanner app
- Go to the home screen and verify the installation of Amazon Flex iPhone app (Note: it may take a few seconds depending on iOS hardware for the Amazon Flex iPhone app to appear on the home screen and begin installation)
- Launch Settings app and go to:
- iOS 8.x: General -> Profiles -> Amazon.com, Inc
- iOS 9.x: General -> Device Management -> Amazon.com, Inc
- Click on the blue “Trust Amazon.com, Inc” text button
- Click on the red “Trust” text button in the dialog popup prompting “Trust iPhone Distribution: Amazon.com, Inc Apps on This iPhone …”
- Goto home screen and launch Amazon Flex app
NOTE: You must approve of all the permissions requested during App Setup (being: the current location (GPS), push notifications, and camera access) to be able to use the application. All three of these permissions are required to deliver for Amazon Flex. Not approving all three of the permissions will prevent you from using the application
What are the minimum iPhone requirements?
- iOS 8 or higher
- iPhone 5 or newer
My Amazon Flex iOS app is freezing/not opening/running slow
Have you tried logging out and logging back into the app? This often solves the most common issues.
If you’re continuing to experience errors with the app, submit feedback directly through the in-app feedback section by tapping “feedback” in the main menu and choose the appropriate category.
If you’re unable to access the app, please join one of our online Q&A Sessions for assistance. To attend one of our Q&A sessions, please respond to any previous email you may have received from us and request for the link.
I don’t remember my Amazon Flex password
- Go to Amazon.com on your computer and use the “forgot password” feature
- Please be sure that there are no typos in the e-mail or password that you are typing in to the app
How do I uninstall the Amazon Flex App for iPhone?
- Go to the home screen and press on the Amazon Flex iOS app until it jiggles
- Click on the “X” in the upper left corner of the app
- Click on the blue “Delete” text in the dialog box prompting “Delete Amazon Flex? Deleting the Amazon Flex iOS app will delete its data.”
- Click on the home button to stop all apps from jiggling
- Confirm Amazon Flex iOS app has been removed from the home screen
I lost my iPhone. How do I re-download the Amazon Flex for iOS App?
Please join one of our online Q&A Sessions for assistance with reinstalling the Amazon Flex for iOS app and other questions. To attend one of our Q&A sessions, please respond to any previous email you may have received from us and request for the link.