The Instacart Shopper Support department is named by Instacart as Instacart Shopper Happiness department. There are many reasons why you need to contact Instacart Shopper Happiness department. There could be something wrong with your Instacart shopper account. There could be something wrong with your Instacart Payment card. There could be an issue with your current order. There could be an issue with your Instacart Shopper app or the Instacart servers that leads to issues with your Instacart Shopper app.
Instacart Shopper Happiness can be contacted via email or phone. Most account related issues should be handled via email since the phone agents won’t be able to help. Any Instacart order or Instacart Payment card issue should be resolved via phone. There isn’t a long wait most of the time, but there may be a long wait if there are some technical issues with Instacart, such as their servers going offline.
Below are the type of account issues that should be handled via email:
- Any account issue: Adding regions, changing regions, reactivating account
- Errors with a previous order after your shift is over
- Issues with a previous order or customer after your shift is over
Below are the type of issues that should be handled via phone:
- Instacart Payment Card doesn’t work or is rejected (note that at Costco, it should be debit only and pin number is 5454) (also probably the #1 reason why a shopper would call)
- Customer isn’t available by phone, text, door bell (Instacart Shopper Happiness will attempt to reach out to customer and if still unavailable, you will get further instructions from Instacart Shopper Happiness)
- Any technical issues with the Instacart Shopper App (application freezes, application will not proceed to certain screens, etc after closing/restart the Instacart Shopper app)
Note that Instacart Shopper Happiness phone support is exactly the same as the Instacart Customer Happiness phone support, so if there are many issues with Instacart customer orders, it’ll impact your wait time as an Instacart Shopper. The phone system is supposed to know that you are an Instacart Shopper based on the phone number you call from, but sometimes they do not so you may need to mention that you are an Instacart Shopper.
How Instacart Shoppers Contact Instacart Shopper Happiness
There are many ways to contact Instacart but it boils down to two avenues of support: phone or email/online. You can call Instacart Shopper Happiness directly from the Instacart Shopper app when you are on shift. You can also access the Instacart Shopper Happiness Help Center from the Instacart Shopper app at any time. You can open a new support ticket online or you can email them directly to open a new support ticket.
Here are a few ways you can contact Instacart Shopper Happiness:
Within Instacart Shopper App:
- Within the Instacart Shopper App during your shift, there is a button to contact Instacart Shopper Happiness. It is a link to dial the below phone number.
Instacart Shopper Happiness Online Support:
You can view the online Instacart Help center below:
You can go to the below link to submit a new Instacart ticket for your account issues or issues with previous orders as a shopper:
Instacart Shopper Happiness Email:
Instacart Shopper Happiness Phone Number:
The below phone number is only for shoppers who are on shift and have an issues with the current order or their Instacart Payment card.
- (415) 712-0314