How to Download the Instacart Shopper App
As part of the Instacart Shopper onboarding process, you get a link to the Instacart Shopper app for delivery partners when your background check gets approved. This is very different from the Instacart customer app, which you can get on the Android Play Store or iOS App Store. This is BEFORE the video tutorial and onboarding session where you will be using the Instacart Shopper app to do a test shop.
This is the workflow of the Instacart Shopper Onboarding process:
- Sign up for Instacart and complete the 6-step application (note, you may get an additional email to verify length of driving history. I got a new license so had to upload my old drivers license to prove length of driving history. Pretty typical.)
- On DocuSign, review and sign the Delivery Rates information, W-4 and Instacart ShopperPartner Agreement
- Download the Instacart Shopper App, watch the online training video, and take the quiz
- Attend the in-person Onboarding Session (typically at a specific Whole Foods location)
- Receive Welcome Email
Download the Instacart Shopper App
The welcome email I received is below, with the link to download the Instacart Shopper App
Thanks for applying to Instacart! Based on your application it looks like you may be a fit for the shopper role.
The next step is to complete the Instacart Training Videos & Quizzes. These videos will teach you everything you need to know to be an Instacart Shopper. All you need is 1 – 2 hours and a computer with an internet connection. We strongly recommend that you finish your training over the next 24 hours.
Our video training will answer your questions about Instacart and your role within the company, and also give you the tools and tips you need to be a great Shopper.
To complete the training, just follow these three steps:
1. On your phone, please download the InstaShopper app: Download the Instacart Shopper App. The video will give you further instructions. When the phone is on the video screen, you must follow along on your own app.
2. On your computer, click here to watch the video tutorials. Click “Play All” to watch the 8 videos. Please watch them in sequential order.
3. Schedule your On-boarding Session!Have more questions about Uber or Lyft? Head on over to our Rideshare Driver Training Course! Driver Promotions
- New Uber Drivers will get up to a $800 bonus after signing up: Sign up for Uber.
- New Lyft Drivers will get up to $800 if you sign up here using this link.