Uber Introduces New Payment Statements
The new statements look great and provide a bit more information than our old statements. I just wished that they sent this exact page directly to our email and that we didn’t have to click on another link to view it.
Here was the email I received a few days ago:
We have some exciting news! Based on the feedback received from you, we’ve redesigned and streamlined our payment statements to make them much easier to read and understand. Some of the new features include:
- Easy to read summary page!
- Trip adjustments displayed clearly with details
- Trip ID’s now match the Uber app
- Printer friendly with more detail
EASY TO READ SUMMARY
- The Total Payout amount will match the amount that is sent to your bank account. You also get a quick breakdown of your trip earnings.
DETAILED TRIP BREAKDOWN
- Below the summary you will find a more detailed breakdown of the trips completed during the payment period. You can click the arrow on the left side to expand details of a specific trip. You can also click on the trip ID to go directly to the trip page.
EVEN MORE FEATURES
The changes here are so big we can’t show them all at once. Below are even more features that come with these new statements.
- Rows add up left to right
- Columns add up bottom to top
- Click on any trip ID to see specific trip details
- See which trips have surge pricing
- See which trips had fare split
- Tolls are clearly defined
- Support for additional languages
- Auto-expand all trips when printed
HOW TO GET STATEMENTS
- Every Monday, you will receive an email that links to your payment statement for the week. Also, you can login to your account on partners.uber.com and check out the “Invoices” tab on the left side.